|Website : Hotel Le relais de Margaux|
Rates ranging from: 99 EUR
Rates for single room 149
Rates for double room 149
Rates for triple room 223,50
Rates for single room 349
Rates for double room with breakfast 19 par personne
Number of rooms : 100
Number of rooms for handicapped persons : 5
Number of seminar rooms : 11
Relais de Margaux Golf & SPA
Discover the Relais de Margaux, located on the banks
of the Gironde :
• A 4* Deluxe Hotel with 100 rooms, swimming pool, tennis court, volley-ball pitch and private harbour
• Par 71 18-hole golf course (6048 metres long)
• Gastronomic Restaurant to delight the taste-buds of all food-lovers
• Brasserie and panoramic terrace looking over the Golf course and the Estuary
• Balneotherapy centre to stimulate both body and mind
• Meeting Rooms and Banquet Halls to ensure that your events are a success
The "Relais de Margaux" offers 100 individual, spacious and quiet rooms, all decorated differently and equipped with air-conditioning, direct telephone, WIFI, mini-bar, satellite television, safe, trouser-press (except Club rooms : valet) and fully-equipped bathroom.
The "Relais de Margaux" is located on the Médoc peninsula. This region has a temperate climate all year long thanks to the Atlantic Ocean and to the cool of the river Gironde which is located along the Golf course.
Services and Activities
Our team is always on hand to help you and make your stay unforgettable. We propose the following services :
· Doorman (who will park your car and carry your luggage)
· Dry-cleaning 6 days a week
· Reservations for chateau tours and wines-tasting
· Reservations for vehicles with or without chauffeur/guide
· Room service :
7am to 10am (Mondays to Saturdays) : Breakfast
7.30am to 10.30am on Sundays : Breakfast
12am (ongoing service at the Brasserie) : Lunch
7.30pm to 10pm : Dinner
Our pool is open every day for our resident guests from June 1 to September 30 (from 10am to 8pm).
The tennis court is open for our resident guests every day of the year from 10am to 8pm.
- 20 minutes from the town of Bordeaux and 35 minutes from the town centre
- 40 minutes from the Bordeaux "Gare Saint Jean" TGV station.
- Follow signs for "Rocade" from the station or the town centre, and then take exit n° 7
- 40 minutes from Bordeaux - Mérignac airport (take the "Rocade" and follow signs for PARIS)
- Once on the "Rocade", take exit n°7 and follow signs for "Pauillac"
- Follow signs for "Blanquefort", "Macau" - "Labarde" and "Pauillac" on the "D2".
- Go through the villages of Macau, Labarde and Cantenac to reach Margaux.
- Then go through the village of Margaux, still following the "D2" and turn right when you see the large sign for the "RELAIS DE MARGAUX".
- It is 2.5km from this sign through vines and pastures to the RELAIS DE MARGAUX.