Hôtel La Villa Mauresque Boulouris
A crenellated wall protects the Moorish villa from the rest of the world... An oriental palace and its sense of timelessness, testimony to the extravagance of a century that discovered the joys of the French Riviera. Chapolard built this residence in 1860, using all of his know-how to create a work of outstanding beauty. The edge of the park merges seamlessly with the shores of the Mediterranean, the vast terrace overlooks a clear blue sea, Spa on the sea front with a Suana and Jacuzzi and massage tables with sea view. The private beach and port, at the foot of the hotel, satisfy all sudden desires to swim or take to the waters.
One magnificent villa situated right on the sea-front, between Cannes and St Tropez, on the French Riviera. The restaurant has a michelin star chef, the restaurant is opened all year round.
Located right on the sea front, between Cannes and St Tropez, in the French Riviera, the "Villa Mauresque" was built in 1860 by Chapoulard, the architect renown for his Moorish villas in the Côte d'Azur.
The "Villa Mauresque" is situated in a beautifully manicured garden of over an acre. With its private port and boat house and lapped by the waves of the Mediterranean, the Villa Mauresque is ideally situated for its guests to go sailing, water-skiing, scuba-diving, canoeing, kayaking.
This property, due to its location and its historical importance, is one of the few listed properties in the Côte d'Azur which is open to the privileged few who seek comfort, calm and luxury.
La Villa Les Jardins
The Villa Mauresque open its doors to a priviledged few. All the rooms are air-conditioned and the bathrooms have a shower and/or jacuzzi. The rooms have splendid views over the sea or the manicured gardens.
The sandy beaches are 50 metres from the hotel.
La Villa Le Palais
The Villa Mauresque provides a large breakfast and provides room service. There are numerous restaurants a few metres away on foot via the lovely sea-front walk.
From May to October our chef will prepare your lunch or dinner depending on what you wish.
• A French chef preparing French and Mediterranean Provencal cuisine
• Free water sports (kayaks, canoes, small catamaran, zodiac motor boat (no permit needed), snorkelling material, each hotel has its own separate large swimming pool
• Several boats and a luxury yacht of 30 metres available on request exclusively at the hotel
• Panoramic views over the Mediterranean and the Bay of St Tropez in the distance from the hotel’s sea front terraces and seafront Jacuzzi Spas
• Beauty treatments and massages overlooking the sea or in the privacy of your hotel room
• Direct access to the sea front and the beaches from the hotel
• Beautifully manicured gardens and exquisite architecture (by the famous Chapoulard in the neo-Moorish style, fashionable in the 19th Century) unusual to most hotels in the French Riviera
• As well as our own hotel restaurant, there are various restaurants a few metres away from the hotel on foot via the lovely sea-front walk